Tuesday 20 August 2013

F is for Fat Free Post

Joke

Normal service will be resumed soon with a fabulous recipe for the letter F. Just trying to finalise my Guide Camp Permit paperwork! There is tonnes of it to do and I have developed a huge dislike to paperwork so am not allowing myself any cooking time until I pull this off.

But I felt a post was required today as it marks the return  of the GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF. Tonight on BBC 2 at 8pm. Now I love this show for inspiration and the prevalence of soggy bottoms. I challenge you not to have anything to eat whilst watching it as it truly is mouth watering TV.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the home page of this blog you will come across the reason why I started this blog. Now it turns out the idea of cooking yourself out of a rut is a common experience and the BBC have written an article about the phenomenon.

So I promise a new blog post is coming soon - and it will be the proper F one.





No comments:

Post a Comment